We may collect, process and keep the following data about you:
Information given to us when you decided to make a purchase from JoJo Maman Bébé
Information provided at the time of sign up for our email newsletters.
Information provided when completing surveys for research purposes.
Any other time you provide any information about yourself.
This information may include:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Date of birth
- Your email address
- Your credit card number
- Your pregnancy due date
- Name and ages of children
- Any other information you voluntarily provide
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies and other such software on our website help us to personalize your experience and deliver a better service. Cookies do not provide any personal information, but they enable us to understand the following
- How our customers navigate to and around our website.
- How product pages are viewed.
- To recognize you when you return to the website.
- To speed up your searches.
- To store information about your preferences.
When you visit jojomamanbebe.com you will be asked to confirm that you will allow cookies on to your computer. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you choose to select this setting you may be unable to experience all of the features on the website.
We have put in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To safeguard the information delivered to us electronically, our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only we are able to decode your information. However, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure, so whilst we will take all steps reasonably necessary to protect and ensure the security of your contact information we cannot guarantee it and any information you transmit to or from our websites is done so at your own risk.
We strongly advise you to keep confidential any password that you create for use on our website and not to share it with anyone. To ensure others cannot access your account please remember to log off after your visit and close your browser. This is especially important if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
The website myretrokid.ie may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. We advise you to check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information we collect from you may be shared between all departments within My Retro Kid, our third party suppliers and distribution center all of whom may use your data for amongst other things to:
- Communicate offers, promotions and other marketing services to you;
- Customize your shopping experience;;
- Register you on jojomamanbebe.com;;
- Confirm your orders and delivery information;;
- Facilitate payment for your purchases;;
- Fulfill your order;;
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online;;
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests;;
- Administer giveaways, contests, gift registries and similar promotions;;
- Customize your online shopping experience.
- We may share your personal data with governmental agencies or other companies and organizations assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation and credit risk reduction when permitted or required to by law, or when trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or investigating fraud that has already taken place.